Copies of Presentations from the IRDG event on Intellectual Property in your Business held on December 12th 2012 in the Clarion Liffey Valley Hotel
- Denis Hayes, IRDG – Welcome & Overview
- Cathal Lane, Tomkins IP – What is Intellectual Property?
- Dr. Fred Logue, New Morning IP – IP Strategy in your Business
- Dr. Paul McEvoy, Technology from Ideas – Commercialising dormant IP – A case study
- John P. McManus, Intellectual Property Specialist – Managing IP in Collaborations
- Joe Doyle, Enterprise Ireland – IP, R&D and Commercialisation
- Fintan Clancy, Arthur Cox – Taxation of IP in Ireland
The remaining content in this post is restricted to employees of IRDG member companies only. If you are an existing member and have registered previously to use the members area, please login. New users may register below.