12th December 2012, 9am to 2pm
Clarion Hotel Liffey Valley, Dublin
IRDG Members Only Seminar
Intellectual Property is a valuable business asset. We are delighted to bring our members the following leading, expert speakers to stimulate your thinking and broaden your understanding of IP. The seminar will assist you to recognise, manage and get the maximum financial return from Intellectual Property which arises from your R&D and Innovation activities.
- Dr. John P. McManus, IP Specialist & author of “Intellectual Property – from creation to commercialisation, a practical guide for innovators and researchers”
- Cathal Lane, Patent & Trade Mark Attorney with Tomkins IP
- Dr. Fred Logue, Founder & Director of New Morning IP
- Dr. Paul McEvoy, Technical Director at Technology from Ideas
- Joe Doyle, Intellectual Property Manager at Enterprise Ireland
- Fintan Clancy, Partner at Arthur Cox
Key topics will include:
- Intellectual Property – what it is / is not
- How to protect your Intellectual Property
- Developing an Intellectual Property strategy
- Conducting an Intellectual Property audit
- Managing your IP when collaborating with Higher Education Institutes or other companies
- The financial and taxation opportunities that exist in Ireland
- Practical case studies and examples
Who should attend?
The seminar is relevant to those with responsibility for General Management, R&D, Finance and Legal. Members are welcome to bring along a number of employees.
What’s in it for you?
Learn what you need to know about IP. Gain valuable legal, financial and professional insights from top experts. See how you could be making more of what you have. Network with leading experts and fellow members who are engaged on this topic.