We have a golden opportunity coming up to visit one of the icons of Ireland’s innovating food & beverage sector – Kerry Taste & Nutrition – at their Global Technology & Innovation Centre. This Innovation Practice Group visit, organised exclusively for IRDG members, takes place in Naas, on Friday 28th September 2018, from 8.30am to 1.30pm.
About Kerry Global Technology & Innovation Centre (opened 1st Oct 2015):
The Global Technology & Innovation Centre at Naas serves as a focal point for Kerry’s customer engagement activities providing key customers with access to the Group’s complete breadth and depth of technologies, scientific research, innovation and applications expertise, across food, beverage and pharmaceutical markets. It serves as the Group’s Global Centre of Excellence for Nutrition and will optimise product differentiation in the marketplace while providing unrivalled speed to market. The €100m project, is the largest single investment in food innovation ever by a company in Ireland.
Why will this visit be interesting?
This visit is purely focused on innovation, and will be of relevance to all those leading innovation and R&D. You will meet the CEO & President of the Kerry Europe business, alongside functional heads in Research & Development, Technology & Innovation, and Market Research.
During the course of the visit, you will participate in various sessions, including:
- An overview of the Kerry business and the establishment of the Global Technology & Innovation Centre
- How Kerry is leading the way in Innovation – how do they do it? Culture, processes, collaboration etc.
- How consumer insights are helping to shape innovation in the Food & Beverage industry
- A detailed and comprehensive tour of the facility
- Networking with Kerry Taste & Nutrition leadership and other member guests
This visit is exclusively organised for IRDG members, and places are extremely limited. Please only book to attend if you are definite you can do so. Contact Mary.Byrne@irdg.ie for details.