(Organised by IRDG, and facilitated by Catherine Halbert of Halbert Research, you can book this workshop at the bottom of this page.)
This half day Horizon 2020-SME workshop will provide IRDG members and associated companies with practical information about the new EU funding programme for SMEs. The event will have a strong industry perspective.
Before you check out the workshop details below, why not view this short video clip from EU Commissioner Máire Geoghegan-Quinn outlining the opportunities for companies in the new Horizon 2020 programme.
Workshop: Horizon 2020 Funding for SMEs
Thursday, 28th November, 9.30am to 1.30pm – Radisson Blu Hotel, Limerick
You can expect:
• An informative and engaging workshop
• A clear introduction to the new H2020-SME funding
• Practical information on what is involved in writing and submitting a proposal, and insights from an experienced EC evaluator
• An opportunity to meet other companies and research groups
• Information about financial support and advice available during the proposal phase
• An opportunity to pitch your project ideas and get feedback
At the end of the workshop, you should have sufficient information to decide if H2020-SME funding will add value to your business.
- IRDG Member Companies: Early Bird €195pp. Normal rate €245pp
- Non-Member Companies: Early Bird €295pp. Normal rate €345pp
Early Bird rate closes at 5pm on Friday, 8th November.
Limited places. Booking form below.
Please note: When you are registering for the workshop, please let us know if you would like to meet the presenter Catherine Halbert on the afternoon of the workshop. We would particularly like to support companies that are strongly considering a funding application in 2014. Depending on numbers, we will arrange a one-to-one, or a group meeting with Catherine, so that you can get more detailed feedback on your project idea.