8 companies from Germany offering innovative laboratory technology, as well as services and solutions in the area of R&D are coming to Ireland on an R&D Trade Mission seeking business and co-operation partners.
21st to 24th October 2014 – Conference & Company Visits
Please click on this link to visit the German Irish Chamber of Industry & Commerce website. There you can read more information on the visiting companies, book your place at the Conference or arrange a meeting with one or more of these companies.
Is your Company
- Looking for high-end laboratory equipment and analysis technology?
- Like to network with German and Irish companies for Horizon 2020 projects?
- Considering enhancing your projects by outsourcing to R&D service providers?
Conference: Tue 21st Oct 2014 Dublin – “German-Irish R&D Opportunities: Are your Labs Up-To-Date?”
- Irish and German specialists will present business opportunities in the R&D industry in Ireland, including Horizon 2020 opportunities. Alongside them, the German companies participating in the Trade Mission will present their services and technologies from the R&D sector.
Wed 22nd to Fri 24th October 2014– Visits with Companies & Institutes Nationwide
- Trade mission of German companies will individually travel nationwide to meet Irish R&D companies and institutes on-site to explore co-operations. This gives you the unique opportunity to engage with the companies – and their technologies – one-to-one.
The participating companies are as follows:
- Waldner Laboreinrichtungen GmbH & Co KG – modular laboratory furniture.
- LLS Rowiak Laserlab Solutions GmbH – surgical devices.
- Medizin- und Labortechnik Engineering GmbH Dresden – auto samplers and analysis technology
- J&M Analytik AG – spectroscopy devices.
- Funke Dr. N. Gerber Labortechnik GmbH – dairy and beer analysis devices.
- MembraPure GmbH – amino acid analysers.
- ttz Technologie-Transfer-Zentrum Bremerhaven – applied R&D services.
- Köttermann GmbH & Co KG – laboratory equipment and furniture.
Organised by the German-Irish Chamber Commerce, this event is completely free of charge for Irish delegates. It is being supported by the IRDG in Ireland, as well as the German associations SPECTARIS (for Analysis, Bio and Laboratory Technology) and VGKL (Association of Wholesale and Foreign Trade of Nursing and Laboratory Supplies). It is funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.