Saving you time, energy & effort on your Innovation Funding Strategy by bringing all the key players together for you
5th September 2018 – Clayton Hotel, Galway – 9.00am – 3.00pm
IRDG has extensive knowledge on the variety of funding and support programmes available to businesses who seek to grow through R&D and innovation. State supports continue to evolve and change e.g. the recently announced Disruptive Technologies Innovation Fund worth €180m over the next 4 years.Supports including research capability, subject matter expertise, specialised equipment and finance are available to indigenous and multinational industries to help business innovation. The challenge for most businesses is being up to date with the variety available and evaluating options – be that around sourcing suitable partners, the funding and finance schemes, or the merits of collaborative activity versus in-house programmes. On the day we’ll be featuring:
- R&D Tax Credits
- Knowledge Development Box
- Disruptive Technologies Innovation Fund (DTIF)
- Innovation Vouchers / Partnerships / Feasibility Grants
- Collaborative R,D&I via SFI, Technology Centres, Gateways etc
- Programmes to build R,D&I capacity & resources
- Horizon 2020 & other EU programmes
- Loan Finance
- Exhibitions by 3rd level collaboration partners
Part of IRDG’s service is working with members on a one-to-one basis to advise around this challenge. But we also create this unique forum which brings together all the key players supporting business innovation in the one room, to directly connect with and meet the industry audience.
On the Agenda for 5th September, Galway – see this link
- Tom Kelly, Divisional Manager Innovation and Competitiveness, Enterprise Ireland
- Helen Burke, Vice President, IDA Ireland
- Jackie O’Callaghan, R&D Incentives, Revenue Commissioners
- Terri Treacy, Director, KPMG
- Suzanne Miller-Delaney, Scientific Programme Manager, Enterprise Partnerships at Science Foundation Ireland
- Marcus Breathnach, Principal Officer Innovation & Investment Division, Department of Business, Enterprise & Innovation
- Fintan O’Malley, Project Manager at Fidelity Investments
- Bernadette McGahon, Research & Innovation Services Manager, IRDG
- Ciarán Duffy, Senior Scientific Officer, Enterprise Ireland & European Advisor, Horizon 2020
- Ruairi Friel, CEO, Westway Health
- Helen Cahill, Co-Founder & CEO, InvoiceFair
- Brian Colgan, Sectoral Solutions Specialist, Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland (SBCI)
- David Murphy, Director of Technology Transfer NUI Galway
- Eugene McCarthy, Manager, MET Gateway at GMIT
- Veronica Cunningham, Research Funding Office, The Marine Institute
Meet the Researchers
A large number of Exhibitors from across the Third Level Research sector will also be there to demonstrate their capabilities and discuss potential collaborative opportunities and funding programmes. Details to be announced.
The seminar will take place at the Clayton Hotel Galway
from 9.00am to 3.00pm.
Accommodation enquiries can be made directly to the hotel on 091-721900.
Please email Mary.Byrne@irdg.ie before registration to verify whether or not your business is a member of IRDG.