Saving you time, energy & effort on your Innovation Funding Strategy by bringing all the key players together for you
29th May 2019 – Crowne Plaza Hotel Blanchardstown, Dublin – 8.45am to 3.00pm
IRDG has extensive knowledge on the variety of funding and support programmes available to businesses who seek to grow through R&D and innovation. State supports continue to evolve and change e.g. the Disruptive Technologies Innovation Fund launched in 2018, worth €180m over the next 4 years, and with a second call expected in 2019.
Is your business tapped into the incentives and expertise available to support your R,D&I? There’s a wide range of options, and they evolve regularly. Knowing what best suits your needs can be tricky. On 29th May in Dublin, we’ll have all the key players together to present their programmes and meet with you so that you are fully up to date and clear about what’s available.
* One-to-one Clinics: New for 2019, we’ll have the possibility to meet with Programme Managers from the different organisations and deal with your direct queries (booked on the day).Supports including research capability, subject matter expertise, specialised equipment and finance are available to indigenous and multinational industries to help business innovation. The challenge for most businesses is being up to date with the variety available and evaluating options – be that around sourcing suitable partners, the funding and finance schemes, or the merits of collaborative activity versus in-house programmes. On the day we’ll be featuring:
- R&D Tax Credits
- Knowledge Development Box
- Disruptive Technologies Innovation Fund (DTIF)
- Innovation Vouchers / Partnerships / Feasibility Grants
- Collaborative R,D&I via SFI, Technology Centres, Gateways etc
- Programmes to build R,D&I capacity & resources
- Horizon 2020 & other EU programmes
- Loan Finance
- Exhibitions by 3rd level collaboration partners
Part of IRDG’s service is working with members on a one-to-one basis to advise around this challenge. But we also create this unique forum which brings together all the key players supporting business innovation in the one room, to directly connect with and meet the industry audience.
Meet the Researchers & Agencies
A large number of Exhibitors from across the Third Level Research sector and the various Funding Agencies will also be there to meet you and discuss your needs and interests.
The seminar will take place at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Blanchardstown
from 8.45am to 3.00pm.
Accommodation enquiries can be made directly to the hotel on 01-8977777.
Please email Mary.Byrne@irdg.ie before registration to verify whether or not your business is a member of IRDG.
Non-Members please note: Any fees paid for attendance at this event can be used as a credit towards your first year’s corporate membership with IRDG assuming your business joins within 2 months of this event, and is a direct RD&I performer so as to be eligible for membership.