The State Agencies – Enterprise Ireland, IDA, SFI, Irish Research Council, InterTradeIreland and the Horizon 2020 unit – have a wide variety of funding programmes available to suit Irish SMEs and MNCs who are interested in financing and driving their Innovation activities.
The challenge for businesses, whether indigenous or multinational, is being up to date and navigating the extensive array of programmes so as to get the best fit.
• IRDG’s next seminar on 17th May next brings all these agencies together in one room to present their programmes to you.
• NB: You will hear about the new and revamped Enterprise Ireland offerings (**being announced in May) as well as updates on programmes from IDA, SFI, Irish Research Council, InterTradeIreland and H2020.
• Business case studies will provide a chance to learn and engage with others who have participated in various programmes before.
• Exhibitors from the third level research sector will share their capabilities, technologies and funding options for collaborative research.
• Panel discussions featuring a combination of industry, state agencies and third level research representatives will enable a robust Q&A and discussion on the different options available.
**The landscape of incentives is just about to change significantly for Enterprise Ireland client companies. Over recent months, EI have been researching, reviewing and redesigning their offering in support of business RD&I. In May they will announce the details, and Gearóid Mooney, Manager, Research & Innovation Division at Enterprise Ireland, will share the revamped programme at our seminar in Blanchardstown. It is our understanding that the emerging programme will be progressive and extend to cover areas such as Product Design, Business & Service Innovation, grant administration and funding levels.