The County & City Enterprise Boards Feasibility Grant may be awarded to businesses that meet the following criteria:
- located within the CEB’s geographic area
- A business, which, on growth, may or may not have the capacity to fit the enterprise Ireland portfolio
- A business employing up to 10 employees
- A Manufacturing or Internationally traded service business
- A Domestically traded Service business with the potential to trade internationally.
FUNDING: The maximum Feasibility/Innovation Grant payable for the S&E Region shall be 50% of the investment or €20,000 whichever is the lesser. The maximum Feasibility / Innovation Grant payable for the BMW Region shall be 60% of the investment or €20,000 whichever is the lesser.