The following presentations were made during the session on EU Funding which took place in the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Blanchardstown Dublin, on the 26th June 2013. The event focused primarily on the upcoming Horizon 2020 programme and the opportunities within it for companies of all sizes. Please click on the links to access the presentations.
- Overview of IRDG (Denis Hayes)
- Overview of EU Funding Programmes (Dr. Imelda Lambkin, Horizon 2020)
- SME perspective on engaging in EU projects through the European Space Agency Programme (John O’Donoghue, EnBio)
- Hear how Intel Labs have gone from 2 projects in FP6 to 51 in FP7, all managed out of Ireland (Brian Quinn, Intel Labs Europe)
- North South Collaboration in Horizon 2020 (Aidan Gough, InterTradeIreland)
- A step-by-step approach for small companies who wish to get involved in Research for SMEs within the umbrella of Horizon 2020 (Jim Codd, CIRCA)
The remaining content in this post is restricted to employees of IRDG member companies only. If you are an existing member and have registered previously to use the members area, please login. New users may register below.