Design Thinking is the subject of this year’s IRDG Annual Conference. During this really exciting day, you will learn how this creative approach to Innovation is being used by leading public and private organisations worldwide.
Leopardstown Racecourse Pavilion
Tuesday, 14th October 2014
9.30am to 4.00pm
“Design Thinking is a human-centred approach to innovation that draws from the designer’s toolkit to integrate the needs of people, the possibilities of technology, and the requirements for business success.”
Tim Brown, president and CEO, IDEO
- Dell Inc. – Rick Menchaca, Leader – Global Operations Culture of Innovation Programme
- SAP Ireland – Mark Brennan, VP Development
- Fidelity Investments – Una McGrath, Innovation Catalyst
- Darrell Mann – CEO – Systematic Innovation
- Design Innovation, Maynooth University – Dr Frank Devitt, Head of Department
- & more including Fáilte Ireland, IBM, Kerry Group and Medtronic
Who’ll be There: Industry leaders in functions of General Management, Technical, Marketing and Human Resources will attend. It is our advice that up to 2 delegates per company attend if possible, from different functions.
Booking: Please use the Booking window below. For any assistance contact Mary Byrne (email@example.com).