Just one more sleep before we kick off our biggest innovation event ever! With 28 speakers from 8 different countries, along with participants from a whole variety of time zones it’s shaping up to be a fantastic series of innovation related talks. You can dip in and out as suits your diary. Join live on zoom or watch the recordings afterwards.
Don’t forget to book your ticket. The Final Line-up – this is it!
Tuesday 23rd June
- KEYNOTE – Design in the New Normal by Roberto Verganti
- Why Design Thinking helps create great innovations with Frank Devitt
- Inflection to Innovation & Closing the gap between technology and users with Noel Joyce of SOSV and HAX Shenzhen
- Why does it take a Crisis to Spark an Epidemic of Innovation? with Holly O’Driscoll (formerly P&G) and Domhnaill Hernon of Nokia Bell Labs
- Practical Implementation of Design Thinking in the Medical Device Industry with Dolmen, Hollister & Coroflo
- The Death of the Office and the End of Innovation? with Simon Roberts
Wednesday 24th June
- Powerful & Diverse Impact of Design as seen on RTE’s Big Life Fix Series with Trevor Vaugh & Lorna Ross
- Employee Experience in a Distributed Workforce with Claire Doody of Twitter
- Embedding a Culture of Design Thinking and Finding Empathy in the Product Development Process with Marco Beverage Systems & Advantech
- Finding Your Way: An Inclusive Design Case Study at UPMC with Gretchen Mendoza & David Beirne
- KEYNOTE – Why Design Thinking Works: How design’s social technology shapes us as we shape designs with Jeanne Liedtka
- An Audience and Workshop with Jeanne Liedtka for IRDG members – RESTRICTED
Thursday 25th June
- KEYNOTE – Normal is Boring. When we thought we had it made it made us think! with Birgit Mager, International Service Design Network
- Mind the Gap: Design Thinking works brilliantly but watch out for the pitfalls! with Siobhán Hennessy of Musgrave Retail Partners
- Feel Safe – Design for customer trust & peace of mind after the lockdown with Timo Pätiälä of Hellon
- Designing Customer Listening Through Historic Change with Gillian Glassanos and Mark Payne of Dell
- Together for Design – design thinking and developing an innovative mindset in the classroom and workplace with Fiona Chambers UCC, Stephen Harvey Logitech & Andrew Bradley EGFSN
Visit Design Thinking Ireland 2020 for more information on the speakers, agenda times and the various sessions.