‘Alternative sources of funding & expertise for your R&D’
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Blanchardstown, Dublin
Wednesday 25th June, 9.15am to 1.30pm
— Scroll down in this story for the Registration Window —
- Know what these groups can offer your Company – Start-up, SME, MNC
- Hear from other Companies who have already been involved – Industry Case Studies from Roche Ireland & Smart Wall Paint
- Explore the Industry Academia interface & how it works
- Keynote: Professor Anita Maguire, Vice President of Research & Innovation, UCC
- Enterprise Ireland – Overview of R&D Funding programmes for Enterprise Ireland & IDA Client Companies and the new body Knowledge Transfer Ireland (KTI) – covering Innovation Vouchers, Innovation Partnerships, Research Commercialisation Fund
- Horizon 2020 – €70bn budget for Research & Innovation between 2014 and 2020
- Irish Research Council – Do you want funding for a talented researcher to work with you on an innovative research idea?
- Science Foundation Ireland – How can you benefit from the current €300m investment – the largest joint State/Industry research investment in Irish history
- Case Studies – Industry case studies of collaborative R&D projects with a 3rd level partner
More information – Mary Byrne at email@example.com ¦ Phone 01 – 2374671 or 087 – 6501215
This IRDG Innovation Network event is supported by Enterprise Ireland through the EIN.