Once again, IRDG brings you the opportunity to be fully up to date on a myriad of schemes available to help your business with Research and Innovation. It can be a difficult area to navigate with a wide variety of options, and programmes updating all the time.
– Clayton Hotel Galway, Thursday 25th June 2015 – 9.15am to 1.30pm –
Bringing together Enterprise Ireland, IDA, SFI, InterTradeIreland, the Irish Research Council and Horizon 2020, this event will feature presentations, exhibitions and case studies from companies B&B Electronics and NVP Energy Group.
This is your 2015 opportunity to explore alternative sources of funding and expertise for your Research & Innovation.
- Joe Healy, Head of Policy & Planning, Enterprise Ireland – Overview of R&D Funding programmes for Enterprise Ireland & IDA Client Companies– covering Innovation Vouchers, Innovation Partnerships, R&D Fund, the new Business Innovation Initiative for Services companies & more…
- Keith Fingleton, Chief Technology Advisor – Financial Services, IDA Ireland – Available funding for Innovation in Irish operations of foreign owned companies.
- Sean Burke, H2020 European Advisor, Enterprise Ireland – Understand how your business could participate in this €70bn programme.
- Eucharia Meehan, Director, Irish Research Council – Know how you can avail of funding for a talented researcher to work with you on an innovative research idea.
- Phil Hemmingway, Programme Manager, Science Foundation Ireland – Hear the ways in which your company can be part of the €300m investment – the largest joint State/Industry research investment in Irish history.
- Alan Morrow, Fusion and Challenge Programme Manager, InterTradeIreland – Learn about the variety of schemes to aid your Innovation.
- Industry case studies from Paul Conway, Head of Engineering, B&B Smartworx and Michael Murray, Managing Director, NVP Energy who have both availed of funding opportunities and will share their experiences.
Note: We have agreed a rate of €79 B&B with the Clayton Hotel Galway for anyone who would like to avail of it for the night of Wed 24th June. Please contact the hotel directly, and mention IRDG when booking.