Gathering a picture of the myriad of supports and expertise available to help business innovation is a major challenge. This IRDG event will bring all the key players into one room – to put that jigsaw together for you. The available supports continue to develop year on year, so this is your 2016 opportunity to be up to date. Hear from all the leading organisations, alongside companies Pfizer, TE Laboratories & ProPhotonix who have significant experience in collaborative research.
Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Little Island, Cork
Tuesday 5th April 2016. Seminar from 9am to 1.30pm, with networking from 8.00am
- Enterprise Ireland manage substantial R&D funding programmes for both Irish and Multinational companies
- IDA Ireland has grant support available to invest in Research & Innovation
- The IRC’s Enterprise Partnership Scheme could fund an exceptionally talented researcher in your business
- SFI has directly supported over 1200 collaborations with industry – 650 MNCs & 561 SMEs
- Innovative Irish based companies have been very successful in Horizon 2020, receiving over €53 million to date: Irish SMEs – €29 million while MNC’s account for almost €14 million.
Agenda & Speakers
We have agreed a rate of €115 B&B with the Radisson Blu Little Island fo anyone who would like to avail of it for the night of Monday 4th April. This is subject to availability. Please contact the hotel directly, and mention IRDG when booking – 021-4297000.