About adminThe IRDG is an industry-led representative group for manufacturing and services companies involved in Research, Development and Innovation (RD&I). Established by industry in 1992, the Group is an independent, non-profit body, serving the needs of members on all matters relating to RD&I.
Latest Blog Posts
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
- IRDG supporting your business during Covid-19 crisis
- Medtronic Shared Interest Group Visit, 27th February.
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation, Galway, 7th April
- Innovation Practice Group Visit to Fexco – a Leader in Global Financial Services
- Design Thinking Shared Interest Group, Galway
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Dublin 3rd March
- IRDG members gain inspiration into business and innovation at BD Research Centre Ireland
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @ExtremeNetworks: As we rotate to more #data, coming from more places, more connected devices, and more cloud-based applications, the #c… 15 hours ago retweeted via ExtremeNetworks
- RT @Entirl: Funding support is available for companies of more than 10 people and turnover less than €5m to start the road to recovery. 15 hours ago retweeted via Entirl
- In the true spirit of #designthinking, we are learning on our feet and pivoting our ideas to bring you Design Think… https://t.co/EosplsWYUJ 16 hours ago