Design Thinking can be a bit fuzzy. If you want a concrete & interesting way to grasp it, check out this cool little animation we’ve found. If it piques your interest, you can learn more in Dublin on 2nd June – www.designthinkingireland.ie
Building on the success of IRDG’s Annual Conference in 2014 which brought the subject of Design Thinking to a highly enthused audience, IRDG will host a range of initiatives on this topic throughout 2015.
Design Thinking is a user-centred process for creating new and innovative ideas and solving problems. This approach is being adopted by many leading, global organisations to drive their creativity and innovation.
‘People don’t want a drill, they want a hole’
Hear what our members had to say about …
The IRDG Annual Conference 2014 focused on the theme of Design Thinking – which was described on the day as one of the ‘must-have’ business skills of the 21st Century. Using principles from the world of Design, leading public and private organisations worldwide are now bringing a more creative approach to Innovation, and increasingly employing Design Graduates and training staff on Design Thinking skills and practices.
In all this was our most successful event to date, with over 200 people …
Latest Blog Posts
- New Year Booster – Exclusive Executive Masterclass with Mark Little, 21st Jan
- IRDG Design Thinking Programme
- R&D tax credit audits – what to expect and how to prepare, 9th Dec
- Inspiring Innovation for 2021
- Cybersecurity – Members exclusive, 20th October
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation
- 5G in Business with Dell Technologies Limerick, 22nd Sept
- Innovation Journey & Experience at Pramerica, 8th Sept
- DTIF 3rd Call for Applications
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, kicking off the Autumn events
- Updated Revenue Guidelines on R&D Tax Credits
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 – we’re ready to go!!
IRDG on Twitter
- Our first R&D #TaxCredit clinic will take place tomorrow morning, Tuesday 19th January at 10am. This is an exclusiv… https://t.co/JVwj4JzMzR 1 day ago
- We were delighted to join Minister Simon Harris to represent our member's interests with the new Dept. A fruitful c… https://t.co/P01L8jTWlB 4 days ago
- You may not realise it, but your #IPStrategy is a core element to converting RD&I activities into commercially impa… https://t.co/t5k5EsfPqf 2 weeks ago