Design Thinking can be a bit fuzzy. If you want a concrete & interesting way to grasp it, check out this cool little animation we’ve found. If it piques your interest, you can learn more in Dublin on 2nd June – www.designthinkingireland.ie
Building on the success of IRDG’s Annual Conference in 2014 which brought the subject of Design Thinking to a highly enthused audience, IRDG will host a range of initiatives on this topic throughout 2015.
Design Thinking is a user-centred process for creating new and innovative ideas and solving problems. This approach is being adopted by many leading, global organisations to drive their creativity and innovation.
‘People don’t want a drill, they want a hole’
Hear what our members had to say about …
The IRDG Annual Conference 2014 focused on the theme of Design Thinking – which was described on the day as one of the ‘must-have’ business skills of the 21st Century. Using principles from the world of Design, leading public and private organisations worldwide are now bringing a more creative approach to Innovation, and increasingly employing Design Graduates and training staff on Design Thinking skills and practices.
In all this was our most successful event to date, with over 200 people …
Latest Blog Posts
- Are you availing of all you can when it comes to Research & Innovation supports?
- Integrating Strategic Design into non-design Courses, 11th March
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic with EY, 4th March
- “How to lead Sustainability in your Business” by Sue Garrard
- Entrepreneurship & Service Journey Innovation, 23rd Feb
- Mastering Lean Product Development – starting 23rd March
- Members’ Forum on Corporation Tax, R&D Tax Credits Policy & Operations, and KDB
- New Year Booster – Exclusive Executive Masterclass with Mark Little, 21st Jan
- IRDG Design Thinking Programme
- R&D tax credit audits – what to expect and how to prepare, 9th Dec
- Inspiring Innovation for 2021
- Cybersecurity – Members exclusive, 20th October
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @aiotgroup: Calling all #IrishBusiness! Interested in finding out more about #Blockchain & the benefits for your business? Check out the… 2 days ago retweeted via aiotgroup
- #Sustainability - It's a big area and one that can often be overwhelming for a business to tackle. Let our stellar… https://t.co/OVLoHWsXoW 2 days ago
- RT @Entirl: Applications are now open for Enterprise Ireland’s Go Global 4 Growth programme. Delivered with @BusinessDCU, expert business a… 2 days ago retweeted via Entirl