Design Thinking can be a bit fuzzy. If you want a concrete & interesting way to grasp it, check out this cool little animation we’ve found. If it piques your interest, you can learn more in Dublin on 2nd June – www.designthinkingireland.ie
Building on the success of IRDG’s Annual Conference in 2014 which brought the subject of Design Thinking to a highly enthused audience, IRDG will host a range of initiatives on this topic throughout 2015.
Design Thinking is a user-centred process for creating new and innovative ideas and solving problems. This approach is being adopted by many leading, global organisations to drive their creativity and innovation.
‘People don’t want a drill, they want a hole’
Hear what our members had to say about …
The IRDG Annual Conference 2014 focused on the theme of Design Thinking – which was described on the day as one of the ‘must-have’ business skills of the 21st Century. Using principles from the world of Design, leading public and private organisations worldwide are now bringing a more creative approach to Innovation, and increasingly employing Design Graduates and training staff on Design Thinking skills and practices.
In all this was our most successful event to date, with over 200 people …
Latest Blog Posts
- 5G in Business with Dell Technologies Limerick, 22nd Sept
- Innovation Journey & Experience at Pramerica, 8th Sept
- DTIF 3rd Call for Applications
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, kicking off the Autumn events
- Updated Revenue Guidelines on R&D Tax Credits
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 – we’re ready to go!!
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @IrishResearch: 1 week left to get your application in for a Government of Ireland PG Scholarship! Deadline 29 October, 4pm. This year's… 6 hours ago retweeted via IrishResearch
- #DTIF webinar tomorrow 22nd Oct on Call 3. Some significant changes since last year's call (i) 3-7 yrs to commercia… https://t.co/vKk0ip8SkI 10 hours ago
- RT @KTIconnect: 👉Join @KTIconnect director @alisonfcampbell on Oct. 23rd as she discusses and answers questions on IP and new product creat… 12 hours ago retweeted via KTIconnect