This Limerick seminar was a lively one, with much debate between the speakers. Once again it was a great chance for delegates to hear about the R&D Tax Credit, a key incentive for Research & Innovation performing companies everywhere. Understanding the qualifying criteria, and knowing the expectations of Revenue when it comes to Audit, are key ingredients for a successful R&D Tax Credit preparation and claim. Christine Kelly of IDA, Ken Hardy of KPMG and Orna-Richella Maguire of Revenue all shared …
Tuesday 8th September 2015 – Castletroy Park Hotel, Limerick
9.30am to 1.30pm
IRDG is delighted to bring our signature seminar on R&D Tax Credits to Limerick. Such is the importance of R&D Tax Credits to companies doing Research & Innovation, this popular event books up early and always brings a full house, from all over the country.
The event is relevant to all those involved in claiming R&D Tax Credits – general management, finance & technical teams. A shared understanding …
We are pleased to launch our new members-only R&D Tax Credit Clinics – visiting Cork, Athlone and Kilkenny in 2015. The clinics are aimed at both scientific/engineering and finance staff i.e. those responsible for managing, recording and claiming Tax Credits.
These clinics will be facilitated by Denis Hayes, IRDG & Eoin Brennan, SciMet R&D.
The R&D Tax Credits scheme has seen continuous amendments since it’s 2003 introduction. Likewise, the R&D Tax Credit Guidelines have been the subject of numerous revisions, …
Crowne Plaza Blanchardstown Hotel, Dublin
3rd March 2015 – 9.30am to 2.00pm
Two of the most important inter-related developments relevant to R&D funding, I.P. and Tax in your company will be covered at this seminar – 1) the long awaited Revised R&D Tax Credit Guidelines from Revenue, and 2) the Knowledge Development Box consultation.
If your business is involved in Research & Innovation, this seminar is of vital importance to you and / or your team. It is a golden …
Latest Blog Posts
- “How to lead Sustainability in your Business” by Sue Garrard
- Entrepreneurship & Service Journey Innovation, 23rd Feb
- Mastering Lean Product Development – starting 23rd March
- Members’ Forum on Corporation Tax, R&D Tax Credits Policy & Operations, and KDB
- New Year Booster – Exclusive Executive Masterclass with Mark Little, 21st Jan
- IRDG Design Thinking Programme
- R&D tax credit audits – what to expect and how to prepare, 9th Dec
- Inspiring Innovation for 2021
- Cybersecurity – Members exclusive, 20th October
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation
- 5G in Business with Dell Technologies Limerick, 22nd Sept
- Innovation Journey & Experience at Pramerica, 8th Sept
IRDG on Twitter
- Continuing our ongoing focus on R&D tax credits, we will be joined by the team at EY this Thursday, 4th March for t… https://t.co/Ykfp3UPzxH 8 hours ago
- RT @HorizonEuropeIE: Join us on March 25th for the launch of Horizon Europe in Ireland. Register here - https://t.co/fzS0tymTto https://t.c… 9 hours ago retweeted via HorizonEuropeIE
- RT @Entirl: As part of Local Enterprise Week, we’re hosting an ‘Agile Innovation Supports’ webinar in partnership with @LEOFingal. Join us… 1 day ago retweeted via Entirl