On the 18th February we had one of our biggest gatherings yet, with over 160 people together in Dublin for the R&D Tax Credit seminar. In addition to our regular line up of Revenue and industry case studies, we were also joined on the day by the Department of Finance. This was in the context of the R&D Tax Credit scheme review which had been undertaken during 2013, and the outcome from that review having been recently made available. As …
100 guests from companies like Bausch + Lomb, Carbery Group, SAP, Molex, Digital Optics, Kent Stainless and many, many more from all over the country travelled to Waterford for our final R&D Tax Credit event of 2013. As usual, the level of interest on the day, the presentations, the questions, the interaction, all demonstrated once again just how important these credits are to the R&D performing community. We had an excellent line up of speakers, and their presentations are available …
The following presentations were made during the session on “R&D Tax Credits – the detail and the audit” which took place in the Clayton Hotel, Galway on the 1st May 2013.
- Overview of IRDG (Denis Hayes)
- Overview of the R&D Tax Credit Scheme & Audit Process (Stephen Merriman, PwC)
- Revenue Perspective on R&D Tax Credit (Jim Byrne, Revenue)
- Case Study 1 (Suzanne Monnelly, LEO Pharma)
- Case Study 2 (Ross Brosnan, Ericsson)
- Case Study 3 (Alan Clancy, Allergan) – not available
As part of a complete R&D Tax Credit Scheme Review by the Department of Finance in 2013, IRDG invited all member companies to participate in a qualitative survey. The purpose of the survey was to gather feedback as to the contribution of the R&D Tax Credit scheme in their business, whilst also highlighting some practical considerations that might improve the overall effectiveness of the scheme.
A copy of the final IRDG submission, taking account of all submissions from members, is …
Latest Blog Posts
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
- IRDG supporting your business during Covid-19 crisis
- Medtronic Shared Interest Group Visit, 27th February.
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation, Galway, 7th April
- Innovation Practice Group Visit to Fexco – a Leader in Global Financial Services
- Design Thinking Shared Interest Group, Galway
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Dublin 3rd March
IRDG on Twitter
- #jobfairy #MRI https://t.co/dvCoJruMdv 2 weeks ago
- RT @MEDITESMARTPLY: Aren't we all tired of unnecessary dust from cutting and rebating pattressing panels? You don't need to do this anymore… 2 weeks ago retweeted via MEDITESMARTPLY
- RT @MerlynShowering: 🌟 Its NEW & Its Easy! 🌟 Easy-Fit - A hassle free solution to changing an old looking bath screen ✅ Without the need… 2 weeks ago retweeted via MerlynShowering