Kick-off January 2020 with a programme that will enhance your new product development process and accelerate speed to market. Is it time for a change? Is there room to improve? IRDG’s Lean Product Development 4-day programme is designed for an Irish audience by our expert team, in collaboration with Ron Mascitelli (global LPD thought-leader). This unique programme takes all the benefits of lean, and applies them in a very relevant way to the changeable, dynamic nature of the innovation world. …
Creating the conditions for innovation and creativity to thrive within an organisation is a critical but very difficult undertaking. The role of HR leadership in fostering such a culture of innovation is often under-valued. People are the key element and it is vital that HR leaders are fully engaged and up to date on current corporate innovation practices so as to understand how this impacts the people/talent activities of the company.
To align our HR & Innovation leaders for success, …
A busy week in Dublin as we gear up for our R&D Tax Credit Clinic. These clinics, with small groups of 30-40 people from different member companies, are a great way to dig into the detail of the R&D Tax Credit scheme. Content includes revenue guidance, finance & scientific criteria, documentation requirements, audit preparation, experience sharing.
This week’s R&D Tax Credit Clinic in The Hilton Kilmainham, this time in conjunction with EY. Our R&D Tax Credit Clinics always attract many …
The IRDG Design Thinking Shared Interest Group (SIG) in conjunction with Musgrave Retail Partners is set to take place this week. With topics to be discussed like Pitfalls in Implementing Design Thinking in Organisations, to Case Studies with Musgrave, and How to Solve the Design Thinking Adoption Problem, this event promises to challenge members to create new and dynamic ways to adopt Design Thinking within their companies.
Design Thinking is one of IRDG’s main learning and innovation themes. We run …
Latest Blog Posts
- “How to lead Sustainability in your Business” by Sue Garrard
- Entrepreneurship & Service Journey Innovation, 23rd Feb
- Mastering Lean Product Development – starting 23rd March
- Members’ Forum on Corporation Tax, R&D Tax Credits Policy & Operations, and KDB
- New Year Booster – Exclusive Executive Masterclass with Mark Little, 21st Jan
- IRDG Design Thinking Programme
- R&D tax credit audits – what to expect and how to prepare, 9th Dec
- Inspiring Innovation for 2021
- Cybersecurity – Members exclusive, 20th October
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation
- 5G in Business with Dell Technologies Limerick, 22nd Sept
- Innovation Journey & Experience at Pramerica, 8th Sept
IRDG on Twitter
- Continuing our ongoing focus on R&D tax credits, we will be joined by the team at EY this Thursday, 4th March for t… https://t.co/Ykfp3UPzxH 8 hours ago
- RT @HorizonEuropeIE: Join us on March 25th for the launch of Horizon Europe in Ireland. Register here - https://t.co/fzS0tymTto https://t.c… 9 hours ago retweeted via HorizonEuropeIE
- RT @Entirl: As part of Local Enterprise Week, we’re hosting an ‘Agile Innovation Supports’ webinar in partnership with @LEOFingal. Join us… 1 day ago retweeted via Entirl