A core part of IRDG’s support to member companies is our Calendar of Events and Activities. We host a very diverse range of seminars, workshops, conference and company visits designed to help members build their innovation capability and enhance their network. The majority of events are exclusive and complimentary to members. A small number of events are open to the public at market rates.
We’d like to wish all our members and friends a very Merry Christmas, and hope you have a festive holiday season. It’s been a busy year right across the IRDG Network, and we’d like to thank you most sincerely for your continued support.
The IRDG offices will close on Monday 23rd December, re-opening opening Monday 6th January.…
R&D Tax Credits are worth approx. €700m per annum to 1500 companies in Ireland.
In 2019, the Department of Finance undertook a major review of the scheme to determine if it continues to be fit for purpose. In addition, the OECD also made key announcements relating to the R&D Tax Credit in 2019, with particular points relating to SMEs.
This important Conference for companies of all sizes and sectors involved in Research, Development and Innovation presents a unique opportunity to …
We’ll kick of 2020 with one of our most popular events in the IRDG network is in Waterford in January, the R&D Tax Credit Clinic. It takes place in The Granville Hotel, and on this occasion is held in conjunction with Deloitte. IRDG’s R&D Tax Credit clinics are a great way for members to keep up to date with ongoing developments to the R&D Tax Credit scheme, and to share experiences with other companies. Updates from the recent budget, along …
Latest Blog Posts
- New Year Booster – Exclusive Executive Masterclass with Mark Little, 21st Jan
- IRDG Design Thinking Programme
- R&D tax credit audits – what to expect and how to prepare, 9th Dec
- Inspiring Innovation for 2021
- Cybersecurity – Members exclusive, 20th October
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation
- 5G in Business with Dell Technologies Limerick, 22nd Sept
- Innovation Journey & Experience at Pramerica, 8th Sept
- DTIF 3rd Call for Applications
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, kicking off the Autumn events
- Updated Revenue Guidelines on R&D Tax Credits
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 – we’re ready to go!!
IRDG on Twitter
- We had a fantastic session this morning with @marklittlenews A tour de force of leadership style, change as a const… https://t.co/i08HBW3lS1 15 hours ago
- TOMORROW! Thursday, 21st January @ 10:00am We're both delighted and excited to be joined by none other than… https://t.co/sy31Ohim7K 2 days ago
- Our first R&D #TaxCredit clinic will take place tomorrow morning, Tuesday 19th January at 10am. This is an exclusiv… https://t.co/JVwj4JzMzR 4 days ago