KPMG has recently undertaken a study of business attitudes to Research & Development in Ireland. Please follow the link to read a copy of the report “Take a Closer Look 2012“.…
Congratulations to Agrispread of Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo on their success in winning the Enterprise of the Year Award on 24th November 2011.
We recently conducted a Members Survey. The primary purpose of our survey was to understand what you, the members, think of IRDG and your expectations of us as an organisation. This information is critical to us as we are currently building our strategy for 2012. It also ensures we can be better equipped to meet your needs for the future and to develop our Enterprise Innovation Network (EIN) linkages.
We received a very strong response with some excellent input. The …
The Irish Times and InterTradeIreland invite indigenous and international companies, small, medium or large, and who are operating throughout the island of Ireland, to promote their service, product or operational innovations by entering The Irish Times InterTradeIreland Innovation Awards, which will be held in March 2012.
Follow this link for further information.…
Latest Blog Posts
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
- IRDG supporting your business during Covid-19 crisis
- Medtronic Shared Interest Group Visit, 27th February.
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation, Galway, 7th April
- Innovation Practice Group Visit to Fexco – a Leader in Global Financial Services
- Design Thinking Shared Interest Group, Galway
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Dublin 3rd March
- IRDG members gain inspiration into business and innovation at BD Research Centre Ireland
- Agenda for R&D Tax Credits Conference, 4th February 2020
- Innovation Practice Group visit to BD Limerick, 12th Feb
- Hear about our R&D Tax Credit clinics…
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @EnterInnov: The Workplace Protection & Improvement Guide from @NSAI_Standards offers #COVID19 advice for business, incl: 👉Defending ag… 18 hours ago retweeted via EnterInnov
- RT @HHumphreysFG: Can your business help Ireland with supplies, equipment & services during #COVID19? We want to hear from you! Visit https… 19 hours ago retweeted via HHumphreysFG
- IRDG Covid-19 Information and R,D&I Hub #irdgmember #research #innovation #covid19 #covid19ireland #staysafe… https://t.co/KsmxJZ5gFl 19 hours ago