Greetings to all our Members & Friends on this special weekend – Enjoy the festivities 🙂
At our Financing and Driving Innovation seminar on May 17th, Gearoid Mooney, Manager Research & Innovation Division, Enterprise Ireland gave an outline of the expected changes to their support schemes for Research & Innovation. The changes incorporate more clarity and emphasis on areas of support along with some procedural changes. Together, they are expected to make the scheme more clearly relevant to EI clients engaging in the development of new or substantially improved products/processes or services.. Working towards …
The State Agencies – Enterprise Ireland, IDA, SFI, Irish Research Council, InterTradeIreland and the Horizon 2020 unit – have a wide variety of funding programmes available to suit Irish SMEs and MNCs who are interested in financing and driving their Innovation activities.
The challenge for businesses, whether indigenous or multinational, is being up to date and navigating the extensive array of programmes so as to get the best fit.
• IRDG’s next seminar on 17th May next brings all these …
Latest Blog Posts
- New Year Booster – Exclusive Executive Masterclass with Mark Little, 21st Jan
- IRDG Design Thinking Programme
- R&D tax credit audits – what to expect and how to prepare, 9th Dec
- Inspiring Innovation for 2021
- Cybersecurity – Members exclusive, 20th October
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation
- 5G in Business with Dell Technologies Limerick, 22nd Sept
- Innovation Journey & Experience at Pramerica, 8th Sept
- DTIF 3rd Call for Applications
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, kicking off the Autumn events
- Updated Revenue Guidelines on R&D Tax Credits
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 – we’re ready to go!!
IRDG on Twitter
- As #Sustainability becomes a hot topic for businesses in 2021, this was a great event to help industry get a foot h… https://t.co/J6L9kdZRtC 11 hours ago
- We had a fantastic session this morning with @marklittlenews A tour de force of leadership style, change as a const… https://t.co/i08HBW3lS1 2 days ago
- TOMORROW! Thursday, 21st January @ 10:00am We're both delighted and excited to be joined by none other than… https://t.co/sy31Ohim7K 2 days ago