Greetings to all our Members & Friends on this special weekend – Enjoy the festivities 🙂
At our Financing and Driving Innovation seminar on May 17th, Gearoid Mooney, Manager Research & Innovation Division, Enterprise Ireland gave an outline of the expected changes to their support schemes for Research & Innovation. The changes incorporate more clarity and emphasis on areas of support along with some procedural changes. Together, they are expected to make the scheme more clearly relevant to EI clients engaging in the development of new or substantially improved products/processes or services.. Working towards …
The State Agencies – Enterprise Ireland, IDA, SFI, Irish Research Council, InterTradeIreland and the Horizon 2020 unit – have a wide variety of funding programmes available to suit Irish SMEs and MNCs who are interested in financing and driving their Innovation activities.
The challenge for businesses, whether indigenous or multinational, is being up to date and navigating the extensive array of programmes so as to get the best fit.
• IRDG’s next seminar on 17th May next brings all these …
Latest Blog Posts
- Winning at New Products with the legendary Bob Cooper
- Sustainability. Unlocking the Innovation Opportunity
- Are you availing of all you can when it comes to Research & Innovation supports?
- Integrating Strategic Design into non-design Courses, 11th March
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic with EY, 4th March
- “How to lead Sustainability in your Business” by Sue Garrard
- Entrepreneurship & Service Journey Innovation, 23rd Feb
- Mastering Lean Product Development – starting 23rd March
- Members’ Forum on Corporation Tax, R&D Tax Credits Policy & Operations, and KDB
- New Year Booster – Exclusive Executive Masterclass with Mark Little, 21st Jan
- IRDG Design Thinking Programme
- R&D tax credit audits – what to expect and how to prepare, 9th Dec
IRDG on Twitter
- #Sustainability is better business and report after report is now proving this. Hear from these successful Irish bu… https://t.co/OYVUs1yaiO 7 hours ago
- RT @EGFSN: Follow #DesignYourLife to learn more about careers in Design. @EGFSN https://t.co/t3kIafVDtX 1 day ago retweeted via EGFSN
- RT @FlemingMedical: A big thank you to all who attended our Advanced Woundcare Webinars in association with @ariw_1 and our partners @CURAM… 1 day ago retweeted via FlemingMedical