Greetings to all our Members & Friends on this special weekend – Enjoy the festivities 🙂
At our Financing and Driving Innovation seminar on May 17th, Gearoid Mooney, Manager Research & Innovation Division, Enterprise Ireland gave an outline of the expected changes to their support schemes for Research & Innovation. The changes incorporate more clarity and emphasis on areas of support along with some procedural changes. Together, they are expected to make the scheme more clearly relevant to EI clients engaging in the development of new or substantially improved products/processes or services.. Working towards …
The State Agencies – Enterprise Ireland, IDA, SFI, Irish Research Council, InterTradeIreland and the Horizon 2020 unit – have a wide variety of funding programmes available to suit Irish SMEs and MNCs who are interested in financing and driving their Innovation activities.
The challenge for businesses, whether indigenous or multinational, is being up to date and navigating the extensive array of programmes so as to get the best fit.
• IRDG’s next seminar on 17th May next brings all these …
Latest Blog Posts
- 5G in Business with Dell Technologies Limerick, 22nd Sept
- Innovation Journey & Experience at Pramerica, 8th Sept
- DTIF 3rd Call for Applications
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, kicking off the Autumn events
- Updated Revenue Guidelines on R&D Tax Credits
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 – we’re ready to go!!
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @IrishResearch: 1 week left to get your application in for a Government of Ireland PG Scholarship! Deadline 29 October, 4pm. This year's… 6 hours ago retweeted via IrishResearch
- #DTIF webinar tomorrow 22nd Oct on Call 3. Some significant changes since last year's call (i) 3-7 yrs to commercia… https://t.co/vKk0ip8SkI 10 hours ago
- RT @KTIconnect: 👉Join @KTIconnect director @alisonfcampbell on Oct. 23rd as she discusses and answers questions on IP and new product creat… 12 hours ago retweeted via KTIconnect