We have a golden opportunity coming up to visit one of the icons of Ireland’s innovating food & beverage sector – Kerry Taste & Nutrition – at their Global Technology & Innovation Centre. This Innovation Practice Group visit, organised exclusively for IRDG members, takes place in Naas, on Friday 28th September 2018, from 8.30am to 1.30pm.
About Kerry Global Technology & Innovation Centre (opened 1st Oct 2015):
The Global Technology & Innovation Centre at Naas serves as a focal point …
One-of-a-kind summit to attract the creme de la creme of the business world.
Over 300 of the country’s top business people will gather in Kilkenny on 23rd of October as part of the Leading Innovation for Business Growth conference which takes place at the Lyrath Estate.
This cutting-edge event organised by the Industry Research and Development Group (IRDG), is now in its 7th year and open to business professionals across Ireland. The aim of this unique conference is to bring …
On the Agenda for 5th September, Galway
- Tom Kelly, Divisional Manager Innovation and Competitiveness, Enterprise Ireland
- Helen Burke, Vice President, IDA Ireland
- Jackie O’Callaghan, R&D Incentives, Revenue Commissioners
- Damien Flanagan, Director, KPMG’s R&D Incentives Practice
- Suzanne Miller-Delaney, Scientific Programme Manager, Enterprise Partnerships at Science Foundation Ireland
- Marcus Breathnach, Principal Officer Innovation & Investment Division, Department of Business, Enterprise & Innovation
- Mike Conroy, Global VP of R&D, Avaya
- Bernadette McGahon, Research & Innovation Services Manager, IRDG
- Ciarán Duffy, Senior Scientific Officer, Enterprise