About adminThe IRDG is an industry-led representative group for manufacturing and services companies involved in Research, Development and Innovation (RD&I). Established by industry in 1992, the Group is an independent, non-profit body, serving the needs of members on all matters relating to RD&I.
Latest Blog Posts
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
- IRDG supporting your business during Covid-19 crisis
- Medtronic Shared Interest Group Visit, 27th February.
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation, Galway, 7th April
- Innovation Practice Group Visit to Fexco – a Leader in Global Financial Services
- Design Thinking Shared Interest Group, Galway
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Dublin 3rd March
IRDG on Twitter
- Accelerate your return to positive cashflow! @timopatiala of @wearehellon, a heavyweight of service design, will di… https://t.co/2MnJdJHCjc 16 hours ago
- Keynote Speaker Announcement! Wed, Jun 24 @jeanneliedtka, a powerhouse of #DesignThinking, will speak on how… https://t.co/31RWqQ0Gkq 1 day ago
- RT @ExtremeNetworks: As we rotate to more #data, coming from more places, more connected devices, and more cloud-based applications, the #c… 1 week ago retweeted via ExtremeNetworks