In a move calculated to give Europe the edge in science and technology with the resulting jobs boost that will come from new industries, the EU plans to invest €80bn under its new Horizon 2020 programme.
KPMG has recently undertaken a study of business attitudes to Research & Development in Ireland. Please follow the link to read a copy of the report “Take a Closer Look 2012“.…
Congratulations to Agrispread of Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo on their success in winning the Enterprise of the Year Award on 24th November 2011.
It was standing room only at Wood Quay in Dublin which was the venue on November 9th last for the Collaborate to Innovate seminar. Over 120 people attended the event organised by the three Enterprise Innovation Networks (EINs) as part of Innovation Dublin. The three networks, IRDG, the Irish Software Innovation Network and the Construction IT Alliance led the event focused on the benefits and issues in collaborating with third level Research Institutes.…
Events Open for Booking
Latest Blog Posts
- IRDG members gain inspiration into business and innovation at BD Research Centre Ireland
- Agenda for R&D Tax Credits Conference, 4th February 2020
- Innovation Practice Group visit to BD Limerick, 12th Feb
- Hear about our R&D Tax Credit clinics…
- IRDG Calendar of Events 2020
- Merry Christmas from all at IRDG!
- R&D Tax Credits Conference, 4th February 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Waterford – January 2020
- IRDG Lean Product Development Programme
- Unleashing the Potential of People & Ideas – November 19th 2019
- IRDG R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Kilmainham
- Design Thinking Special Interest Group – Musgraves, Cork
IRDG on Twitter
- Looking forward to meeting everyone at the first of the regional launch events in #Waterford tomorrow!… https://t.co/mfONrizy4X 5 days ago
- Thanks to all who joined us in #Limerick yesterday for our visit to #irdgmember #BD Research Centre Irl. Fantastic… https://t.co/82IyeAljVY 5 days ago
- Interesting read featuring #irdgmember @UtilityAR & @Pliddy today https://t.co/rB0AFS4X8U 6 days ago