A core part of IRDG’s support to member companies is our Calendar of Events and Activities. We host a very diverse range of seminars, workshops, conference and company visits designed to help members build their innovation capability and enhance their network. The majority of events are exclusive and complimentary to members. A small number of events are open to the public at market rates.
We’d like to wish all our members and friends a very Merry Christmas, and hope you have a festive holiday season. It’s been a busy year right across the IRDG Network, and we’d like to thank you most sincerely for your continued support.
The IRDG offices will close on Monday 23rd December, re-opening opening Monday 6th January.…
Creating the conditions for innovation and creativity to thrive within an organisation is a critical but very difficult undertaking. The role of HR leadership in fostering such a culture of innovation is often under-valued. People are the key element and it is vital that HR leaders are fully engaged and up to date on current corporate innovation practices so as to understand how this impacts the people/talent activities of the company.
To align our HR & Innovation leaders for success, …
National Conference & Exhibition to see host of senior executives gain insights into innovation and drivers of competitive advantage.
IRDG will host its ‘Leading Business Innovation 2019’ conference and workshop at the Lyrath Estate, Kilkenny on the 22nd and 23rd of October. C-level Executives from over 300 companies, such as Cook Medical, Morgan McKinley, ESB and Dairygold are set to attend the event, which is now in its 8th year. Leading Business Innovation 2019 is open to companies of all …
Events Open for Booking
Latest Blog Posts
- IRDG Calendar of Events 2020
- Merry Christmas from all at IRDG!
- R&D Tax Credits Conference, 4th February 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Waterford – January 2020
- IRDG Lean Product Development Programme
- Unleashing the Potential of People & Ideas – November 19th 2019
- IRDG R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Kilmainham
- Design Thinking Special Interest Group – Musgraves, Cork
- Leading Business Innovation 2019
- 7 days until ‘Leading Business Innovation 2019’ kicks off
- National Innovation Conference, Kilkenny 22nd Oct
- Digital Transformation at Leading Business Innovation 2019
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @KTIconnect: Don’t forget to register for the IRDG Policy & Operations Conference taking place on February 4th. The event will cover key… 1 day ago retweeted via KTIconnect
- RT @TechNative: McKinsey forecasts that the potential economic impact of automating knowledge work could hit $6.7 trillion by 2025 https://… 2 days ago retweeted via TechNative
- Hear more about IRDG's R&D Tax Credit Clinics. First one for 2020 is in #Waterford next Tuesday and will be facilit… https://t.co/1DRlSr4deF 2 days ago