As IRDG celebrated 21 years in business during 2013, an Taoiseach Enda Kenny, sent this message of congratulations to members. It was shared on the day of our special Anniversary Conference, but if you missed it, now’s your chance!
An Taoiseach, Enda Kenny – message to IRDG
Latest Blog Posts
- 5G in Business with Dell Technologies Limerick, 22nd Sept
- Innovation Journey & Experience at Pramerica, 8th Sept
- DTIF 3rd Call for Applications
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, kicking off the Autumn events
- Updated Revenue Guidelines on R&D Tax Credits
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 – we’re ready to go!!
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @DolmenDesign: Great opportunity to work with Dolmen, @njdunne_lab @IMR_ie @DCU @DCUBiodesign on a 3 year project. Follow link to get mo… 4 hours ago retweeted via DolmenDesign
- Call 3 of DTIF launched this morning. @Entirl Dr Imelda Lambkin will speak at our Funding & Collab event on 14th Oc… https://t.co/GkiuLKlg1u 4 hours ago
- RT @Confirm_Centre: Delighted to present and exhibit today at @irdggroup #5G In Business Virtual Conference speaking about - 5G adding valu… 23 hours ago retweeted via Confirm_Centre