As IRDG celebrated 21 years in business during 2013, an Taoiseach Enda Kenny, sent this message of congratulations to members. It was shared on the day of our special Anniversary Conference, but if you missed it, now’s your chance!
An Taoiseach, Enda Kenny – message to IRDG
Latest Blog Posts
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
- IRDG supporting your business during Covid-19 crisis
- Medtronic Shared Interest Group Visit, 27th February.
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation, Galway, 7th April
- Innovation Practice Group Visit to Fexco – a Leader in Global Financial Services
- Design Thinking Shared Interest Group, Galway
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Dublin 3rd March
IRDG on Twitter
- This voucher can still be applied for and the figures quoted demonstrate that the access to consultants has had a s… https://t.co/G6agA03ouP 5 days ago
- RT @EPAIreland: Under the EPA’s 'Green Enterprise: Innovation for a Circular Economy' programme, applications are invited from innovators t… 5 days ago retweeted via EPAIreland
- 👏👏👏 #IRDGmember https://t.co/COQNCObEPE 5 days ago