‘If you’re in the business of making things & you’re not making them smarter or connected you will go out of business……let me repeat that for you……things need to be smarter & connected – Disrupt or be Disrupted’
– Philip Moynagh, former VP of IoT Group (IOTG) at Intel (National Research & Innovation Conference 2016)
IRDG is delighted to continue our Smart Connected Devices (SCD) Series for members. In today’s Intelligence Age – the connected world, there’s an evolving ecosystem of smart, connected devices, machines and systems that interact and are changing our lives and businesses. This new era requires a rethinking and remaking of the goods, products, services and processes that surround us. This impact stretches across all sectors of industry, and the opportunities, and needs, for innovation are many.
IRDG’s Smart Connected Devices Series is about:
- Exploring the IoT phenomenon and what it could mean to IRDG members
- Looking at the imminent threats and opportunities businesses face and examine what will separate the winners from the losers in the connected world
- Highlighting new solutions that are changing the connectivity landscape
- Sharing real-world examples from global companies and gain valuable insights to help members navigate this new environment
- Connecting members so they may partner and collaborate as appropriate.
Next Event hosted by Dell EMC, Limerick – 27th September – 9am to 5pm
Full details on speakers & agenda to be finalised
Members of IRDG only are eligible to attend this event. Please contact Mary Byrne on email@example.com if you would like to check the status of your company. *Note that it may be necessary to limit the number of attendees per company if the event is oversubscribed.