In recent years, we’ve seen the early impact and future potential of the Internet of Things (IoT) across so many different areas of our lives – manufacturing, telehealth, services, retail, cities etc. One of the most limiting challenges to the expansion of the Internet of Things however has always been bandwidth. The advent and growth of 5G will increase cellular bandwidth by huge amounts, and in so doing will enable much more far-reaching connectivity. In turn, this will provide innovation opportunities for companies across a myriad of areas.
Tuesday, 22nd September – 8.30am to 5.30pm
On 22nd September, we will host a “5G in Business” Virtual Conference, to help business leaders understand and evaluate the potential of 5G for their business. It will be hosted together with Dell Technologies, Limerick and will feature range of companies who already have experience of 5G.
This one-day virtual event will feature a wide range of talks, case studies, exhibition and networking opportunities. The detailed agenda will be available shortly, but once you are registered, you will be free to dip in and out over the day as sessions pique your interest.
- Keynote: Liam Quinn, SVP Product Group, Dell Technologies
- Keynote: Martin Curley, Director of Digital Transformation and Open Innnovation, HSE
- Topics will include: Understanding 5G and it’s implications? 5G and future technologies. Technical considerations and delivery. Case studies in the areas of manufacturing, supply chain, transport, smart cities, healthcare and more.
- Speakers from: Dell Technologies, Ericsson, Vodafone, Jaguar Land Rover, Intel, Analog Devices, Confirm Centre, CONNECT Centre, Dublin City Council and IDA Ireland.
- Profiling Irish 5G Companies Benetel, Gallarus Industry Solutions, Delmec, Taoglas, Druid Software and Surecom.
- Exhibitions from service providers and third level research partners active with 5G.
IRDG Members: This event is free to employees of IRDG member companies. Members with offerings associated with 5G are also welcome to take a complimentary virtual exhibition space to connect with potential partners and customers (please get in touch for more information).
Public Tickets: €99 per delegate. €199+vat per virtual exhibition space. Contact Mary Byrne (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
Members, to reveal your complimentary tickets, please enter the promo code shared with you by email. Click where it says “Enter Promotional Code” on the window below, enter your code and the tickets will appear. Contact Mary Byrne for any assistance – email@example.com