A core part of IRDG’s support to member companies is our Calendar of Events and Activities. We host a very diverse range of seminars, workshops, conference and company visits designed to help members build their innovation capability and enhance their network. The majority of events are exclusive and complimentary to members. A small number of events are open to the public at market rates.
...A non-profit, business-led Innovation Network of member companies and colleges, working together to drive excellence in Innovation within Ireland’s industry to create growth, jobs and prosperity.
Contact Us 01-2374671 or Mary.Byrne@irdg.ie
5 PILLARS OF IRDG ACTIVITY
Our work and activity is organised around the 5 pillars of Representation, Funding & Support, Innovation Networking, Collaboration and Learning.
JOIN US – WE DELIVER FOR OUR MEMBERS
We are dedicated to helping our members avail of R&D Funding and Tax Credits, from Ireland and Europe (e.g. Horizon2020) in order to progress innovation in their businesses.
Join our events for collaboration and learning with peer companies and Higher Education Institutes (HEIs), and expand what you can do.
We’d like to wish all our members and friends a very Merry Christmas, and hope you have a festive holiday season. It’s been a busy year right across the IRDG Network, and we’d like to thank you most sincerely for your continued support.
The IRDG offices will close on Monday 23rd December, re-opening opening Monday 6th January.…
R&D Tax Credits are worth approx. €700m per annum to 1500 companies in Ireland.
In 2019, the Department of Finance undertook a major review of the scheme to determine if it continues to be fit for purpose. In addition, the OECD also made key announcements relating to the R&D Tax Credit in 2019, with particular points relating to SMEs.
This important Conference for companies of all sizes and sectors involved in Research, Development and Innovation presents a unique opportunity to …
We’ll kick of 2020 with one of our most popular events in the IRDG network is in Waterford in January, the R&D Tax Credit Clinic. It takes place in The Granville Hotel, and on this occasion is held in conjunction with Deloitte. IRDG’s R&D Tax Credit clinics are a great way for members to keep up to date with ongoing developments to the R&D Tax Credit scheme, and to share experiences with other companies. Updates from the recent budget, along …
Events Open for Booking
Latest Blog Posts
- IRDG Calendar of Events 2020
- Merry Christmas from all at IRDG!
- R&D Tax Credits Conference, 4th February 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Waterford – January 2020
- IRDG Lean Product Development Programme
- Unleashing the Potential of People & Ideas – November 19th 2019
- IRDG R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Kilmainham
- Design Thinking Special Interest Group – Musgraves, Cork
- Leading Business Innovation 2019
- 7 days until ‘Leading Business Innovation 2019’ kicks off
- National Innovation Conference, Kilkenny 22nd Oct
- Digital Transformation at Leading Business Innovation 2019
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @KTIconnect: Don’t forget to register for the IRDG Policy & Operations Conference taking place on February 4th. The event will cover key… 1 day ago retweeted via KTIconnect
- RT @TechNative: McKinsey forecasts that the potential economic impact of automating knowledge work could hit $6.7 trillion by 2025 https://… 2 days ago retweeted via TechNative
- Hear more about IRDG's R&D Tax Credit Clinics. First one for 2020 is in #Waterford next Tuesday and will be facilit… https://t.co/1DRlSr4deF 2 days ago