In recent years, we’ve seen the early impact and future potential of the Internet of Things (IoT) across so many different areas of our lives – manufacturing, telehealth, services, retail, cities etc. One of the most limiting challenges to the expansion of the Internet of Things however has always been bandwidth. The advent and growth of 5G will increase cellular bandwidth by huge amounts, and in so doing will enable much more far-reaching connectivity. In turn, this will provide innovation …
IRDG’s Innovation Practice Groups are exclusive to members and a popular way of learning about how other member companies practice research and innovation. Through sharing of experiences, across different sectors, attendees can get a feel for what works, doesn’t work, benefit from the lessons learned, and connect with other senior business and innovation leaders.
If you are interested in hearing more about what Pramerica and their strong emphasis on intrapreneurial thinking and innovation, this virtual site visit is for you. …
It has been announced that the 3rd Call for applications to the #DTIF will launch on 23 September 2020. Some changes re the application may be implemented, but the Call 2 documentation is available at this point for reference (see link below). Further details will be shared once available. Please get in touch with any of the IRDG team if you would like help on this.
Your business not a member? Understand the potential benefits. No obligation conversation – …
In late August / early September, there will be two opportunities to get the latest on the R&D Tax Credit scheme. We will host two separate webinars exclusively for members, and they are available to book here below. Note, each one must be booked separately and the content will be different on each.
The two events will be hosted by ourselves, together with Ian Collins, EY Ireland Tax Partner and Head of R&D Tax Services and Dr. Ross Mc Kiernan, …
Latest Blog Posts
- 5G in Business with Dell Technologies Limerick, 22nd Sept
- Innovation Journey & Experience at Pramerica, 8th Sept
- DTIF 3rd Call for Applications
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, kicking off the Autumn events
- Updated Revenue Guidelines on R&D Tax Credits
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 – we’re ready to go!!
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @Confirm_Centre: Delighted to present and exhibit today at @irdggroup #5G In Business Virtual Conference speaking about - 5G adding valu… 17 hours ago retweeted via Confirm_Centre
- Added to this is an amazing array of collaboration happening across the island. #IRDG5Gconf #IRDGmemberbenefits… https://t.co/wHTCkqUNBb 2 days ago
- Thanks guys! It's certainly different to organising a physical event!!! https://t.co/RdSQxdPM5S 2 days ago